Classcentral.com has published an updated edition of its ‘Best Online Courses of All Time’ for 2021, featuring eight online courses created by the University of Leeds.
Ending the year on a high
The ‘Best Online Courses of All Time’ list is created by Class Central, a leading search engine and review website for free online courses. Following on from the digital education success stories highlighted in January 2021, the updated ranking was published in September, naming the University of Leeds as one of the institutions with the highest number of courses to be included.
Growing competition in the MOOC market
First published as a ‘Top 50’ in 2017, the growing list now features a total of 250 courses across 11 categories, from Art & Design to Engineering, with rankings based on thousands of reviews written by learners themselves.
The University of Leeds straddled this year’s leader board alongside MIT with a total of eight courses featured, seven of which achieved a 5-star rating from learners.
Explore Leeds’ top-rated online courses…
- Ecology and Wildlife Conservation
- Atmospheric Chemistry: Planets and Life Beyond Earth
- Introduction to Research Ethics: Working with People
- Improving Healthcare Through Clinical Research
- Anatomy: Know Your Abdomen
- Critical Thinking at University: An Introduction
- Incarceration: Are Prisons a Suitable Punishment?
- Transport Systems: Global Issues and Future Innovations